Things That Worked Well
· Everyone participated
· Lively discussions
· Interesting topics
· We were respectful of allowing everyone to speak
· Dissenting ideas were heard
· The refreshments were excellent
· The size of the room was good
· We agreed to continue the dialogue
Things to Improve Upon
· Cut out the side discussions
· Start the session on time as planned
· Incorporate more visuals
· Provide more time to understand dissenting ideas
· Cool down the room temperature
· Find a site that’s closer to everyone
· Accommodate vegetarians
· Lengthen break periods to 15 minutes
· First identify the things that worked well.
· These should be things for which there is a consensus and that the participants want to maintain and even build upon.
· You may have dissenting viewpoints such as some might say the food was lousy which then should be included in the Delta section.
· These are things that need to be improved or changed so that the participants can be more effective.
· State them with action verbs so that follow-up is required to correct them.
· Deltas must be specific where there is no misunderstanding of what needs to be corrected.
· Deltas need to be realistic
· must be reviewed and acted upon asap